You are still running the umbrella company, and actually you are a seller and not a manufacturer so you can't easily create your own design, but you can go back to your customers and ask what they want.
You discover that parents are looking for child friendly umbrellas, so you ask how do they define it. The parents tell you, that the tip and point of the umbrella must be protected, it has to be light weight, easy to use, easy to store, small enough to put in a school bag, etc.
You find the umbrellas that match their requirements and then you do this.
1. Make an advert for the child friendly umbrella
2. List all the problems children have with standard umbrellas
3. list the parental concerns of their children using an umbrella
4. Show how your umbrellas are perfect for their needs.
5. Write to all of your previous customers, asking if they have a child who would benefit from a child friendly umbrella